Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dave does Yoga and likes it...

Namaste.

I didn't want to write before I was halfway through...

Until I accomplished.

Something for once.

Today I finished the coveted third day...

Hump Day!


(Higher Power)

Most of you do not know what I accomplish on a

day to day basis.

I'm not saying you wouldn't understand...

I'm afraid you wouldn't believe me...

I've been training at Keith Fox's Yoga Bootcamp for May 2008.

Every morning I leave Jupiter at 5:30a.m. I drive incoherently (like my editor) to Delray Beach

to sweat, stretch my bodies limb to extreme limits.

I do about 89 percent of what Instructor Fox requires.

And I love it!

Not more than lifting weights, or the high I get from writing, but I...

Love it!

More to come...

-30-
DDD


David Daniel DiPino

No comments: